Monday, June 8, 2009

Mariska has gone nuts...

...or maybe she's just toooooo generous to be real...!

Look at this lot. You can win it.
...but please don't enter, because that lessens my chances. ;)
Kidding! :D

Seriously though. I'd be extatic if I won.
This is the lot:
  • A Pink Cat Studio stamp set of YOUR choice! Displayed is Dress Up Lily but if you already have that set or would prefer another, that's up to you. Melissa will send out the set of your choice directly to you (thank you sweetie!!).
  • Mariska's personal two favourites of the latest All That Scraps release, the two Swiss Pixies Gretel and Heidi. Displayed is the pack I received as Guest Designer but the two new stamps are already on their way to me.
  • Susanne, an unmounted stamp by a Dutch company named Boefje. These stamps are sold by my friend Helma from Stampingcorner. She is a Dutch Pink Cat Studio reseller and displays some of my cards on her blog.
  • Four more Dutch stamps. Clear stamps by Hetty Meeuwsen displaying a cat with a flower, a cat with butterflies, a dog with a letter and a dog with a gift.
  • The complete set of doublesided Twitterpated paper (six sheets) cut in half for easier sending.
  • A selection of ribbon, flowers and dewdrops.

Oooooh, wouldn't that be a DREAM?!
The drawing is one the 21:st too so it'd be like a b-day gift for me.
*nods*
*keeps fingers tightly crossed*

As you might have guessed, this one's open world wide.
Click here to go to the post.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment