Monday, June 8, 2009

I am speechless...

...and THAT, my friends, does NOT happen often...!
;)

But honestly. How can you speak when you look at this?
I know I can't. I drool way too much!

This lot consists of the following:
  • Papermania Jesse Edwards 8 x 8 Paper Pack
  • Papermania Classical handmade 8 x 8 Paper Pack
  • Papermania Snag ‘en Stamp Duos
  • 2 Packs of Laura Ashley Ribbon Stickers (Love song – Harmony and Sonnet)
  • 2 Packs of Laura Ashley Adhesive Boutique Embellishments (Love song and Connemara)
  • 2 Packs of Laura Ashley Velvet Rub Ons (Connemara – Hallmark and Filigree)
  • Laura Ashley Connemara Embroidered Brads
  • Laura Ashley Love Song Clear Stamps
  • Laura Ashley Connemara Ribbons
  • Pink Adhesive Pearls
  • Prima Playmate Flower Tub
  • Stampin Up Tart and Tangy stamp set
Oooooh myyyy gooodness!
I'm so in love!

Now, if you wanna join the loving crew, click here.
I am HOPING this is open worldwide, but I'm not sure.
Drawing will take place on June 22:nd and a winner will be announced on the 23:rd.
That's my birthday so I am totally hoping for luck!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment